Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sargento Cheese VoxBox

Hello everyone. Long time no post, I know. I would write out a whole elaborate explanation about why I haven't been posting and all that, but I don't feel like it really matters. No one reads this blog anyway. Anywho, I'm coming on here today because I received yet another VoxBox from the lovely site Influenster. I was actually shocked I received it since I haven't been an active member on there for a while, but I'm glad I did. It was right up my ally. As I've stated before, I've been trying to eat healthy in order to lose weight and get in shape. I've been doing good and bad. I've lost a little over 10 pounds since my last post, but I haven't been sticking to my "diet" and exercise like I should. So when Influenster told me they were sending me a healthy snack to try I was overjoyed!

There's honestly not too much for me to review about this so I'll try to keep this short. I mean, it's food. It's either good or bad. Anyway, in my VoxBox I received two coupons and a case for my cheese snack. One was for a free Sargento cheese product for up to $4.29 (I believe) and another one for $1 any Sargento cheese product. It completely skipped my mind to take pictures of the coupon before I redeemed it, but it looked exactly like the one for $1 off. Except it said free of course.



The cheese snack I kept seeing shown on the coupons and on Influenster were the stick/string cheese snacks, but the store I went to was horribly stocked so I ended up getting the Colby-Jack cubes. And I am so glad I did! These are the perfect size to snack on if you're not really hungry but you want to satisfy a craving. They have a slight sharpness to them, which I love, and they go perfect with crackers. And then on top of all that they're only 110 for 7 cubes! I've only had the cheese for maybe about two weeks and I've already eaten almost the whole bag. Sad, I know. But these cheese snacks are now going to become a staple in my healthy living routine. I plan on buying some more as soon as this bag finishes. I think I might try the stick cheese next time. After all, it would be a shame if I let that pretty case go to waste.

Long post short, I highly recommend these. Seriously. Especially if you're trying to find a healthy snack or need something small and portable to much on at work/school. You can find these cheese snacks at your local grocery store. Well, honestly, I don't really know that. It just sounded good to type. I'm pretty sure you can though. Blog you later!

(I will post pictures later on today)

No comments:

Post a Comment