Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Update

Hello! Long time no blog, I know. But I have a valid reason for that (besides the fact that I have no followers.) I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month and she's been stealing all my attention ever since! I'm not going to post her birthdate, time, weight, and all that jazz because this is the internet. But don't feel bad! It's not you, it's me.. Well no, no it is you. I don't know you. And the internet is filled with creeps, so I kind of have a valid reason to be a little paranoid. Anyway, that's beside the point! Now that my baby is here the journey can finally begin! I probably won't officially start until my 6 weeks are up, since I can't work out until then, but I will be making a post with my goals and game plan soon. And I may even make a post with some tips on dealing with a newborn baby. I know I'm no expert, but you can never have enough tips and advice. Unless you don't want them and someone keeps telling you what will and will not happen and what you should and should not do. But of course you can just skip over that post if you don't want to read it. That's all I have to say for now though. I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's been going on and let you know what's going to come! Blog to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment