Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spring VoxBox

When I joined Influenster I told my mother about it and she had me email her a request so she could join. Well recently they asked her to be a part of the Spring Fever VoxBox program, and after what felt like forever, she finally received the box. She actually received it about 2 weeks ago, but I've been so busy with my daughter that I didn't have the time to review the products and all that. I know you're probably wondering why I'm reviewing her VoxBox for her. For one, my mother is not the type to blog or do anything related to social networks. And secondly, none of the things that were sent in the VoxBox were really anything she'd use, besides the deodorant. However they were all up my ally. Here's what came in the box along with some pics:



OSiS+ Rough Rubber by Schwarzkopf Professional

TastyKake® Kandy Bar Kake

imPRESS Press-On Nails by Broadway Nails

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant

and NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm

I will post an extensive review of each product individually once I get a chance to really try them out, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What did you think about the rough rubber? I got the dust it. You can check out my review on Influenster, It was most helpful ^_^

    ReplyDelete