Saturday, June 29, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel


I wanted to wait a while before I wrote my review on this because I wanted to make sure I really knew what I was talking about. I was originally skeptical of trying it because my last gel deodorant experience wasn't a good one, but I must say I am throughly pleased.

The deodorant that I normally use is Degree for women. I figure if they know how to keep the stank off men then they should be able to work for me too. And they do! It's not a bad deodorant at all. However I still have to go through that whole process of making sure I don't get any deodorant stains on my clothes. You ladies know what I'm talking about.



Secret Outlast Clear Gel changed all that for me though! Not only did it do an excellent job keeping me from sweating (better than Degree in my opinion) but it actually kept the smell away as well! And I didn't have to pile it on like I usually do my deodorant. All I used was two clicks under each underarm and I was good to go! Another plus to it is that it washes off easily in the shower. I've always felt like I had to scrub under my arms for 30 minutes each just to get all the residue off, but not anymore! One thing I will say is that it doesn't last that well overnight. So if you're the kind of person who likes to shower at night you should reapply the deodorant in the morning, if you don't already do that.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the product. It did everything a deodorant is supposed to do all while protecting me from white marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment